Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i move the data from Apple ID to iCloud

Hi,

i know that you can't merge Apple ID's and iCloud ID's but what I would like to do is move the data from one to another and by data I mean my contacts and calendars without loosing them.

What I did so far was to signout from my iCloud ID into my mac to log in into the Apple ID so all could be sync to the Apple ID but it didn't as soon as I logged out the data where lost ! (Calendar, Contacts...)

What processs can I use to save those data so i can move to Apple ID only ? any idea or suggestions ?

Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3), iMac27 Core i7 3.4ghz,8Go,6970 2go

Posted on Apr 4, 2012 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2012 12:50 PM

Before you can move data from one account to another, you need to log into both accounts at the same time. Log into one of the accounts as a secondary account in system preferences > mail, contacts and calendars. Contacts can be moved by dragging from one account to another, calendars will need to be exported and re-imported.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2012 12:50 PM in response to cecemf

Before you can move data from one account to another, you need to log into both accounts at the same time. Log into one of the accounts as a secondary account in system preferences > mail, contacts and calendars. Contacts can be moved by dragging from one account to another, calendars will need to be exported and re-imported.

How do i move the data from Apple ID to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.