Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes account

I currently have a iPhone 4s, an iPad and a iPhone 3G. My wife has the same, iPhone 4s, iPad, iPhone 3G. We turned the iPhone 3G's into iPods. We have all of these on one desktop computer. But here is my problem, I am able to update apps on every device except my wife's iPad. Can you help me figure out what I am doing wrong. It used to work until I synced her old iPhone and added music to it. I also connected her iPad last night and it asked if I wanted to register it and I accidentally clicked on the "never ask again" button. How do I fix that as well?

iPad, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 4, 2012 2:06 PM

4 replies

Apr 4, 2012 7:05 PM in response to Wcheselka

What do you mean by update all apps? So you mean sync all apps? If that is what you mean, you have to select the apps to sync in iTunes when the the iPad is connected to the PC and with iTunes running.

Click on the iPad name on the left side under devices, click on the apps pane in the iTunes window on the right, click on the sync apps heading, click on all of the apps that you want to sync and then you click on apply in the lower right corner.

Is that what you are trying to do?

iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.