Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes u bookcase won't sync properly back to iTunes

Hello,

I downloaded about 8 GB of lectures and course material via iTunes u on my iPad.

Once I tried to transfer the materials back to my iTunes library on my pc I found that only the video lectures where transferred back to the pc.

Also, the videos appeared under the ITunes u tab but when I tried to update the "collections" it found no more lectures to download.

So I decided to go and re-download the course directly via the iTunes store on my pc, but the I found 2 problems:

1. Each course that I found on my iPad contained both video lectures and course materials like PDFs, but on the pc the courses once secribed only contain ithre the PDFs or the videos.

2. Also once subscribed to 2 items for each course (1 for the videos - under collection, 2nd for materials - under course), when synced back to iPad I suddenly found that all new materials downloaded via the pc wouldn't appear under the original item in the bookshelf, now for each course I had 3 entries I the bookshelf : 1 course downloaded via iPad, 1 collection with only videos downloaded from the pc and last collection of only the materials downloaded with the pc.

I could not make iTunes (on the pc) or iTunes U (on the iPad) to merge them...

Could really use help to solving this problem.

(or just tell me what I am doing wrong....)

Thanks in advance,

Easy Paradox

iPad, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 11:07 AM

2 replies

Oct 5, 2012 2:26 PM in response to Thaohoangvu@applesupportcommunities

Thaohoangvu@applesupportcommunities wrote:

How do you down load iTunes movies to the Nook Tablet?

Nook Tablet, Windows 7, Nook Tablet

You can't. Movies from the iTunes Store can be played only on an Apple device or in Apple's software.

And so you're aware, it's impolite to ask your own question in someone else's thread, and is usually ineffective, particularly when the thread is months old and in an inapplicable forum.

Regards.

iTunes u bookcase won't sync properly back to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.