Skip navigation

Safari 5.1.5

872 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2012 11:00 AM by pmontlary RSS
bteddy1 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 5, 2012 12:21 PM

Unable to print my Jetblue boarding pass using Safari 5.1.5.  Barcode is missing.  I've downloaded Adobe Reader with no results.

Anybody having this same issue?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)
  • Carolyn Samit Level 10 Level 10 (84,015 points)
    Apr 5, 2012 2:10 PM (in response to bteddy1)

Hi ...

Might have better luck using a different browser to download your boarding pass.

Try either Firefox or Chrome...

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chrome

• JimR46184 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Apr 5, 2012 9:17 PM (in response to bteddy1)

Google Chrome would be okay if the boarding pass is not in a seperate frame.

Because the "Print Frame" option has been removed from Google Chrome (just an f.y.i.).

I would recommend to just use Mozilla Firefox, if you cannot use Safari.

• Katatak85 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    May 7, 2012 3:31 PM (in response to bteddy1)

Have you found any fix to this?  I am having the same problem, and neither of Chrome or Firefox is working either.

• pmontlary Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    May 28, 2012 11:00 AM (in response to bteddy1)

This is a known problem that has been ongoing for well over a year now.  The website will intermittently (like once in a blue moon) print the bar codes, but 95% of the time it just prints boarding passes without them.  I'm really not sure why this occurs.  I'm actually flying tomorrow morning and just had the same no barcode result upon check in which is what prompted me to look online to see if there were any updates on the situation. Apparently there are none.

Everything formats properly on the web page showing the barcodes, but they are just not sent to either the printer or to the pdf file if you choose to go that route.  I've tried both portrait and landscape modes and neither orientation makes a difference.  I also know that it's not my printer, because when my girlfriend is here and has her laptop, (a windows PC), the barcodes print fine on my printer from her machine.

This is a real nuisance and a waste of time.  I fly JetBlue at least a couple of times a month, always check in from home, and do not own a Windows based machine which apparently is what their server requires.  As a result, I have to stop by the kiosk at the airport each time I fly to reprint my boarding pass.

C'mon JetBlue...  Can't you fix this?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.