7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2012 3:10 PM by Zeuxis
Zeuxis Level 1 Level 1

Does anyone have this case and experienced any 3G and Wifi reception issues? I read it was a problem on iPhone 4, I wonder if its still a problem when using this case on 4s.

Much appreciate any info.

Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1
Reply by xtremecarbon on Apr 10, 2012 3:05 PM Helpful

The iPhone 4S has relocated antennas on the top and bottom of the device, where users don't normally grip the device. I would encourage you to try it out if there's a return policy, otherwise, seek elsewhere (based on user input)

All replies

• macntec Level 1 Level 1

I had this case for my iPhone 4 and have experienced quite a few cellular issues.

I returned it and got an Otterbox  @ Otterbox.com/iphone

• Zeuxis Level 1 Level 1

Thanks for the reply but I am interested in how the iPhone 4s works with the Vapor 4 case, since it has the anthena issue fixed. I really don't like the Otterbox cases, I might save up and invest in a Vapor Pro which has the reception issues fixed with slight redesign.

• Snobville Medic Level 1 Level 1

I had one of the open aluminum bumper frames that was secured in the corners with allen screw. I instantly lost cell reception. I have since swapped it out for an otterbox. Its not as sexy but its virtually bomb proof

• Zeuxis Level 1 Level 1

Thanks, was that on iPhone 4 or 4s? This is my 4th iPhone and I never dropped one, so I'm not concerned about protecting it from dropping, but rather from scratching screen when puting it down, and something like Vapor or Blade bumper case.

• harv55 Level 3 Level 3

I had this case and had to return it.  It literally took me from 5 bars to 1.  I now have an inCase Slider.  Love it.

• xtremecarbon Level 4 Level 4

The iPhone 4S has relocated antennas on the top and bottom of the device, where users don't normally grip the device. I would encourage you to try it out if there's a return policy, otherwise, seek elsewhere (based on user input)

• Zeuxis Level 1 Level 1

Thanks, that helps a bit. I think most of the replies above are based on 4 not 4s, or maybe they work for otterbox

I'll keep searching for feedback from 4s users before I make my decision.