Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe flash player on iPad

When is Apple going to support Adobe Flash Player on the iPad!

iPad, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 8:03 AM

Seriously, you really want to start yet another thread on this? There are already dozens on this.

We don't know. We don't work for Apple. This is a user forum. Based on what Apple has stated, and the fact that Adobe has abandoned the Flash Browser add-on for mobile devices, very likely never.

9 replies

Apr 2, 2013 4:21 AM in response to ronfromfishers

Dear ronfromfishers. Stiff xxxx on the thread. This is where the apple thingo sent me. It's a legitimate question ... So if you don't know that's fine. Your reply was a bit short ... So if your so jaded with this forum than do all the newbies a favour and DON'T ANSWER. Forums are there to help people who don't know things. By the way ... There is no excuse for rudeness, and as a few posts have suggested "I am not stupid .. Or is the question". I ask if I don't know. So ends my vent ... God bless the Internet and a Pox on your iPad and family. I will not be visiting here again.

<Edited By Host>

Adobe flash player on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.