Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flash web Browser on iPad 1,2,3rd gen. Play flash game etc

Just want to tell you guys flash web browser on iPad is in appstore for a long time now.

It is called "ISWIFTER", I just want to share it for people who does not know it. Well if you knew it already, good.

But you need a strong wifi to be able to enjoy it.

It also works on any iOs device such as iPhones, iPod touches. Enjoy it.

iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 5:26 PM

13 replies

Jul 20, 2012 4:23 AM in response to JustJ

The three best Flash browsers (Photon, Puffin, iSwifter) deliver approximately the same speed (or the lack of it with a some contents). That is, you can't go wrong with any of them.

The two browsers you should NOT purchase, on the other hand, are SkyFire and, particularly, Browse2Go. They're, generally, less-compatible with current Flash content. Browse2Go is, in addition, really bad.

Jul 20, 2012 5:11 AM in response to Whatevahh

Whatevahh wrote:

Ya Meg, cause "I wouldn't know. I've yet to find a Flash based game I was interested in playing." is so helpful.

You take one response out of context from a three month old, dormant thread and get all judgemental? And that's your first post in the Community? Yes, you are definitely qualified to determine what constitutes "helpful".

Flash web Browser on iPad 1,2,3rd gen. Play flash game etc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.