Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iweb and .mac site

I have used my .mac site to share photos with friends and family. Now have iweb and the publishing is easy. But, I don't want to recreate all the webpages. Anyway to export existing .mac pages with photos to iweb? Do I have to redo all the labels, selecting etc. Thx.

IMAC G5 Mac OS X (10.4.5)

Posted on Mar 1, 2006 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2006 7:31 PM

Anyway to export existing .mac pages with
photos to iweb?

No. You can of course create links in iWeb pages to any old Homepage pages that you want to. Also you can use the stuff in your old pages for copy/pasting into iWeb pages. But there is no avoiding starting afresh with iWeb's templates as a basis if you want to use this program.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2006 7:31 PM in response to Dan Toole

Anyway to export existing .mac pages with
photos to iweb?

No. You can of course create links in iWeb pages to any old Homepage pages that you want to. Also you can use the stuff in your old pages for copy/pasting into iWeb pages. But there is no avoiding starting afresh with iWeb's templates as a basis if you want to use this program.

iweb and .mac site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.