Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have several apple devices - how do I keep my email from syncing to all of them instead of just mine. Some emails are not appropriate to show up on my kids apple products.

I have a iphone and a ipad 2 wifi that is mine. my kids have ipods and a ipad 2 wifi that is theirs. How can i stop my emails from syncing to all of these devices. I do want the emails on my device but not on the others. I also want to clear the email off of the other devices. Is their a way to do this without physically having the ipad in my possession. The ipad is with my daughter at college and i do not have access to that now. They are all syncing under my itunes account if that makes a difference. I did change the passwords on my email accounts but not sure what to do to fix this. Can anyone help?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, ipod and another ipad 2 wifi

Posted on Apr 7, 2012 4:02 PM

3 replies

Jun 10, 2015 4:23 PM in response to rileysales

i have the same problem. i have 2 devices 1 ipad 2 running ios 8.3 and a older iphone 4 running ios 7.1.2. and 2 emails 1 work and 1 thru icloud.so it seems the icloud one use to sync but stopped working. now i need to clear out both emails.Is there any fix or settings i can change.In the lower question how do you find out if your email is a pop3 i believe it was or the other type is this a question for the email provider or is it in the settings somewhere??

Thanks

****** @icloud.com

<Email Edited by Host>

Jun 11, 2015 10:42 AM in response to Thecboyz

You have posted your message & question to an "ancient thread" - start your own "New" question from the link at the top of the page and choose either Using iPad or Using iPhone as the forum to which it will post near the very end of the New Question page. - ÇÇÇ

NOTE that the Hosts have remove your email address as that is not safe to post in the open forum.

I have several apple devices - how do I keep my email from syncing to all of them instead of just mine. Some emails are not appropriate to show up on my kids apple products.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.