Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Promise Pegasus R6 web management

Hi There,

anybody has a clue, what is the user name and password for managing Promise Pegasus R6 from a Safari? I know the address is 127.0.0.1:8080 for its WEBPAM PROE service, but could not find the user name and password to log in. There is nothing in the user manual, nothing on the Promise support site, I could find only the Promise Vtrak manual, where is says it is adminstrator and password, but it does not work with this.

I have connected two R6 arrays to a Mac MIni sever and the second array is doing something continously what is not shown in the Promise Utility and bogs down the second array, so I got the idea to use its web management to check what is going on.

Many thanks for advising.

Posted on Apr 8, 2012 1:04 AM

1 reply

Aug 15, 2012 5:23 AM in response to ferenc_k

Hi,

Use the same account details you login to your Mac with. If those don't have administrator rights, you may need to use an account which does.

I've found most features on the web interface to be well represented through the "Promise Utility". I believe there was an update to that subsequent to your post so you may wish to try that also.

CIAO

Promise Pegasus R6 web management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.