Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used videowizard to convert DVDs to files on PC then dragged each to iTunes menu for my iPad. They loaded

I used videowizard to convert DVDs to files on PC then dragged each one by one across PC screen to iTunes menu and the name of my iPad. They loaded into iTunes library. Then one by one, I synched them to my iPad. Each appeared in the Video App of the iPad after transferring via hard linked Apple cable. I converted a 5th DVD to add, but it didn't sync properly. When I went back to iTunes and clicked Videos there were now none showing and all were gone from the iPad. All 5 are still in a file on my desktop. But now when I try to reload them to the iPad, it refuses to allow me to transfer them as I did before to the name of my iPad in the iTunes menu. Help please! I now have the files but have no idea how to get them back on the iPad.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 5

Posted on Apr 7, 2012 11:47 PM

There are no replies.

I used videowizard to convert DVDs to files on PC then dragged each to iTunes menu for my iPad. They loaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.