Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download Time Capsule firmware 7.5.2

I am running Snow Lepoard on my iMac. My TC is a 4th gen that originally shipped with firmware version 7.6. After upgrading the TC's firmware to 7.6.1, I keep getting a message that "Server connections interupted:".

It is pretty much the same as the below image:

User uploaded file

I read on one of the forums to downgrade to a stable version of 7.5.2; however, I can't seem to figure out how to downloade this version and install it.

Since my TC originally shipped with 7.6, is that is far back as I can go? If not, could I get a walkthrough...I am still pretty knew at this!

ORIGINAL POST

Sincerely,

~

Joshua

Time Capsule 802.11n (4th Gen)

Posted on Apr 9, 2012 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2012 8:25 AM

User uploaded file

This editor is wierd, you can paste an image but it does not keep it! Why even allow that if you have to go the point and click route! LOL!

4 replies

Apr 9, 2012 1:01 PM in response to jsmnkcmo

From SL it should offer you 7.5.2 as an option.. if not, then you maybe correct that the TC is stuck because it originally shipped with 7.6.

Strangely enough, you might do better from a PC, which doesn't read the restrictions as well.. if you have a pc or a kindly friend with windows laptop who wouldn't mind installing the windows version of the airport utility.

For SL there is no advantage at all in going to 7.6.

How do I download Time Capsule firmware 7.5.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.