Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to burn a slideshow on a DVD

I have looked at similar questions but have not found an answer.

We have created a number of slideshows, with music, and would like to share them with friends or play them on our DVD. Is there any way to burn them onto a DVD and will it play on a BlueRay DVD player.

I have tried using IDVD but find it confusing. I did someohow manage to get one of the slideshows onto a DVD but on playback the music skipped.

I ma using IPhoto 11 version 9.2.3 on an OSX 10.7.3.

MAC OS.X

Posted on Apr 9, 2012 1:00 PM

8 replies

Apr 9, 2012 2:08 PM in response to Yer_Man

Thanks for responding. No, I am just looking to burn a DVD. My player is a Blue Ray but it plays regular DVDs too.

I guess I will have to give iDVD a try. I was having difficulty understanding it, but I just found a tutorial that I hope will help me.

The slideshow is complete with transitions, titles and music and I would like to keep it intact. If I can just drag it into iDVD that will be helpful.

Apr 12, 2012 1:01 PM in response to kimberlymichellemunson

I haven't really tried it yet. Previously I had used Share and then iDVD but found it a bit complicated. I will need time to work with iDVD, but it does not appear to be as simple as transfering the slideshow and burning the DVD as is.

I was just looking for a way to easily burn the slideshow onto a DVD. The slideshow, with transitions, lettering and music looks great in IPhoto and I just want to transfer itintact to where others can view it on their TV or computer.

Terence....I will look into MacUpdate. Thank you.

Any way to burn a slideshow on a DVD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.