Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Information Systems of Apple Inc.

Hi, i am diong my assignment about information systems of apple... i have some question that i need to have answer...

1) What executive support system does Apple use ? (at Strategic Level of Decision Making)

2) What decision support system does Apple use ? (at Management-Tactical Level of Decision Making)

3) What mangement information system does Apple use ? (at Management-Tactical Level of Decision Making)

4) What konwledge work system does Apple use ? (at Knowledge Level of Decision Making)

5) What transaction Processong system does Apple use ? (at Operational Level of Decision Making)

Posted on Apr 9, 2012 1:39 PM

9 replies

Apr 9, 2012 1:51 PM in response to ihlasnobatovich

I hope you realize that you are addressing Apple customers here, not Apple management. It would surprise me a lot if you got any sort of response from them, and even more if they replied here.

In fact as you are not asking a technical question about Apple products, it would not surprise me if this whole thread disappeared. Your best bet is to write via snail mail to Apple's corporate HQ.

Address -

Apple Inc.

1 Infinite Loop

Cupertino, CA 95014

Apr 16, 2012 2:23 PM in response to ihlasnobatovich

Hi,

It used to be clear...

Do what Sterve said. 😉

Whether Apple have ever employed people to look at and work out their Management and Decision Making Model would be interesting to know.

As has already been said, Apple rarely talks about a product before it is in the Stores.

I can't imagine them telling anyone how they decided to make that particular product in the first place.

Last time I saw any questions on that sort of thing was when I was working as a nurse and the local University was moving towards developing "Practice Development" (See here)

User uploaded file
10:23 PM Monday; April 16, 2012

Please, if posting Logs, do not post any Log info after the line "Binary Images for iChat"

 iMac 2.5Ghz 5i 2011 (Lion 10.7.3)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
"Limit the Logs to the Bits above Binary Images."  No, Seriously

Information Systems of Apple Inc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.