Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification Center Bugs??

There seems to be a bug in iOS notification. I don't get a notification when I tried to send a message to my iPhone from my WIFI iPad. The message arrived on my iPhone but never got a notification. However, sending message from my iPhone to my iPad, I do get a notification on my iPad as expected. I am running latest iOS 5.1 on both devices. Is that a known problem?

iPhone, iOS 5.1

iPhone, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 9, 2012 8:27 PM

3 replies

Apr 9, 2012 9:40 PM in response to modular747

Yes, I checked the message notification setup already. I might also add the I get two messages on my iPhone when I tried to send from my WIFI iPad. One is empty and the other one has the message that I sent from my my iPad. I don't see this problem when sending from my iPhone to my WIFI iPad. Very strange. When I first saw the problem, I did hard reset (press wake/standby and home buttons until Apple logo appears) and the problem went away. Now, it appears again and hard reset won't do the trick now. Sigh..

Notification Center Bugs??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.