496 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 9, 2012 10:32 PM by MadisonP
That should work put try a different route:
- Go to the Address Book card in question.
- Double-click the picture box
- Click "choose"
- Click "photos" on the bottom left hand side of the window that pops up
- Click 'iPhoto"
Choose the desired image from your iPhoto Library in this window.
If that doesn't work there may be an issue with 1 or more of the images in your iPhoto Library.
- Open iPhoto
- Drag the image you want from the iPhoto window to anywhere on your desktop (the background of the computer), it should copy out to the desktop.
- Drag the image from the desktop to the picture box in Address Book.
- Drag the copy of the image on the desktop to the trash.
Hope that helps!