Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE… HELP ME!!! I need to install my Aperture 3.0! I HAVE TWO ORIGINAL APERTURE SOFTWARE! None of them work… I have a cd and I have downloaded a new one from App Store… :-( I Always receive back an error message.

User uploaded file

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.3), I need Help!

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 2:24 PM

Can you please post us more of the diagnostic report (the first 50 lines) of the report we see in your screenshot below the headline "About My Aperture Version"?

I take it, that screenshot belongs to the Aperture version you tried to install from the App Store?

Your MacOS X 10.7.3 and Aperture 3.2.3 should work well together on an Intel Core i7 processor with 16 GB RAM, so something really must be wrong with your installation. How full is your system drive?

Regards

Léonie

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2012 2:24 PM in response to Breno Lou

Can you please post us more of the diagnostic report (the first 50 lines) of the report we see in your screenshot below the headline "About My Aperture Version"?

I take it, that screenshot belongs to the Aperture version you tried to install from the App Store?

Your MacOS X 10.7.3 and Aperture 3.2.3 should work well together on an Intel Core i7 processor with 16 GB RAM, so something really must be wrong with your installation. How full is your system drive?

Regards

Léonie

Apr 10, 2012 3:36 PM in response to léonie

Hello Breno Lou,

the errorlog you posted shows, that Aperture crashes with a very typical error message: Do you have by any chance installed "Final Cut" lately? The error message is, that a Framework is missing in your system library:

/Library/Frameworks/PluginManager.framework/Versions/B/PluginManager

Open your System Library by using the Finder "GO" menu:

Finder -> Go -> Go to Folder and enter: /Library/Frameworks

Then browse this folder and see, of the framework really is missing.

If that is really the case, either try to restore this Framework from your TimeMachine Backup or reinstall the Operating System - this should restore the framework.

Post back, if you need further assistance

Regards

Léonie

PLEASE… HELP ME!!! I need to install my Aperture 3.0! I HAVE TWO ORIGINAL APERTURE SOFTWARE! None of them work… I have a cd and I have downloaded a new one from App Store… :-( I Always receive back an error message.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.