Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPod is blocked for 22 041 348 minutes!

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I have a problem with my IPod.

It's blocked for 41 years...

I have searched a lot on the internet, nothing works.

I have done a phone call with the Apple Support, but they made me mad because they started talking about money.

I have understood from the apple support, that I have to pay to get helped, i don't call that helping if I have to pay for it.

Well, I don't want to start a discussion about how stingy apple is... They told me products would be cheapier or something... Anyway...

So I hope someone can help me, my Ipod is an IPod Touch bought in Jule 2010, IDK the ios version... Maybe 3...

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 10:00 AM

11 replies

Apr 10, 2012 10:41 AM in response to lllaass

I have tried this before, I don't get the USB logo.

Actually that's the only thing I tried because there is nothing else to try.

When I try this, my IPod goes just on and when trying to connect with ITunes, I get an error on ITunes without an Error number saying "iTunes can't make connection with the iPod of Hanadi, because the iPod is secured with a password. You have first to access the iPod with the password to make connection with iTunes.". The message is not exactly like that, I have translated it from dutch to english.

My IPod is blocked for 22 041 348 minutes!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.