Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not scan for wireless networks?

So, I got my iPhone 4s brand new from apple.com (UK) on christmas day, from then I had no problems at all with the iPhone although a week or so ago I lost my connection to WiFi. When you go to Settings>WiFi usually you will be given quite a few options ( your own WiFi and neighbours), this has always worked for me but now it doesnt, I get the message 'Could not scan for wireless networks'. I've looked in the forums for resolutions but nobody seems to have any although this problem is popping up for quite a few people! I dont have access to an apple store for help from an assistant which makes my situation even worse! I have never dropped my iPhone 4s and have never put it in water either, so has anybody ever had this problem and found a fix?

I have also tried reseting my iPhone completely and done the same with my wireless 02 router! Turning on and off again, most things you could think of i have tried! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks alot

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 12:55 PM

3 replies

Could not scan for wireless networks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.