Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m attending the iPod 1st gen Nano Replacement Program. I filled in the form and received the mail that I’d get the packaging material in 20 days... My repair status, says: 'January 13, 2012: box shipped'. But I never got the box????

I’m attending the iPod 1st gen Nano Replacement Program. I filled in the form and received the mail that said that my application was received, and the message that within 20 days I would see the instructions for returning the original.

However, I never got the packaging material. When I check my repair status, it clearly says: 'January 13, 2012: Empty box shipped'.

When I try to start a new replacement process, they say I already started one... What to do now??

iPod nano, Ipod Nano 1st generation

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 9:00 AM

You need to contact Apple directory to have them start the process over.

http://www.apple.com/contact/

B-rock

1 reply

I’m attending the iPod 1st gen Nano Replacement Program. I filled in the form and received the mail that I’d get the packaging material in 20 days... My repair status, says: 'January 13, 2012: box shipped'. But I never got the box????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.