Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you recover a stolen Mac Book Pro and dont send me the support page it works like ****

how do you recover a stolen Mac Book Pro and dont send me the support page it works like ****

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 4:47 PM

5 replies

Apr 11, 2012 2:52 PM in response to sig

Sig, Snot? Really? Apple's first question when presented a problem is "what is the Serial# of the product?" if you call for support. All the faithful consumers are requesting is the ability to retrieve a computer that has been stolen if it winds up in a Apple Store. Apple already provides Find My Iphone. This seems like a good service and an extension of what they already offer. In my case, I notified the police and given the police report and file number prior to contacting Applecare. Dano, anyone who has had something stolen feels your pain and hopes for resolution. Sorry it happened.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.