Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to enable adjustments in aperture 3

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to enable adjustments in Aperture 3? I just downloaded Border Effects plug-in and was able to do what I need to do with my photos,but after I closed the app and re-opened to work on another photo, my Adjustments are disabled.

I appreciate the help!

Winnie

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 7:49 PM

Adjustments can be disabled for a few reasons. The most common are the master image is not available or Quick Preview mode is on.

For Quick Preview mode look in the lower right of the browser window:

User uploaded file

If the last icon is yellow you are in Quick Preview mode, click it to turn it off.

If that's not it look at a preview of one of your images are there any badges set in the lower right hand side of the image? If you press the M key does Master Image appear at the top of the image?

Post back the results

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2012 7:49 PM in response to scorpio.72

Adjustments can be disabled for a few reasons. The most common are the master image is not available or Quick Preview mode is on.

For Quick Preview mode look in the lower right of the browser window:

User uploaded file

If the last icon is yellow you are in Quick Preview mode, click it to turn it off.

If that's not it look at a preview of one of your images are there any badges set in the lower right hand side of the image? If you press the M key does Master Image appear at the top of the image?

Post back the results

how to enable adjustments in aperture 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.