Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't complete my season

I have been buying episodes of the Walking Dead Season 2 with the intention of completing the season eventually. I bought 10 episodes and now the option to complete the season went away...it only shows "Buy Season Pass for $34.99." Has anyone else had this problem?

Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 6:02 AM

2 replies

Apr 12, 2012 10:45 AM in response to Atlasky

It may be different in your case, but I bought a few individual episodes of a couple of series on AppleTV with the intention of Completing my season in itunes.

I'm still not clear if all current store purchases are available for this or not or only 'qualifying' series - how would one determine that in advance of buying an episode as it doesn't say anywhere?

Anyhow, I think in my case the Complete My Season FAQ may have been updated and provides the answer:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5070?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US#6

How is my Complete My Season price calculated?

Your Complete My Season price is based on the content you previously acquired from iTunes. If you purchased your TV episodes, we adjust the current TV Season price by the retail price you paid for those TV episode(s). If you acquired your TV episodes using a free promotion code or credit, that TV episode will not generate a Complete My Season offering for that TV Show.

Note: if you previously purchased single episodes from a season, and the Complete My Season price will be less than the current price for a single episode, you will not be able to purchase the remaining episodes using Complete My Season.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

For me I purchased episodes from 2 shows:

2 episodes of a show with 4 episodes - Season cost £4.99, individual episodes £1,89.

- I'd expected to be able to Complete My Season for £1.21

1 episode of a show with 2 episodes - Season cost £2.99, individual episodes £1.89

- I'd expected to be able to Complete My Season for £1.10

In both cases the expected residual cost is less than the price of an episode, and the current FAQ says that cost must be that of an episode or more.

Seems a particular danger in shows with only a couple of episodes.

AC

Can't complete my season

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.