Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 Speakers & Camera Damaged

Hello,
Today my iPhone 4 was accidentaly submerged in water for like 2 seconds, I imediatly toke it out of the water and tried to dry it, and he didn't turn off while submerged... I tried to check if everything was working alright but I found out that my camera hade like a weird condensation so the photos were really bad.
I phoned my mother to tell her what happened, 1 minute after it all happened... the sound of my speakers were a bid weird and weren't very clear... but at least they gave sound... but then I tried to play some music but it won't work. I try to turn the sound up but the little square that appears on the screen when we higher or lower the sound that says ''Ringer'', it appears saying ''(headphones)'' under it... so basicaly my iPhone Camera doesn't work well & my iPhone automaticaly detects that I am using headphones even when I'm not so I can't hear anything, not even the sound of calls... I tried to plug my headphones and it gives me sound, perfectly.

Can anyone help me?
I know that I should try to put it inside a bag of rice to take the moisture oof my phone, but what moisture? It isn't rotten... it got wet half an hour ago.

Thank you

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1, Country: Portugal // Vodafone

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 8:45 AM

4 replies

iPhone 4 Speakers & Camera Damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.