83694 Views 77 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2013 10:16 PM by Kazuto_Kirigaya
Currently Being ModeratedMar 20, 2013 12:00 PM (in response to Bumblebee1785)
They took money so I am scared to give account info
Currently Being ModeratedSep 5, 2013 2:30 AM (in response to fiasko5k)
i forgeting my Answer questions..how can get new answer questions?
Currently Being ModeratedOct 19, 2013 10:16 PM (in response to fahad sud)
- Go to appleid.apple.com
- Click "Manage your Apple ID"
- Verify your identity by signing in again.
- Go to the "Password and Security" tab on the left
- Click "Forgot your answers? Send reset security info email to email@example.com"
- Go to your email.
- Open the email that Apple sent you.
- Reset your security questions.
- Write the questions and answers down and keep in a safe place.