Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't delete songs from my iPod Mini HP from my Mac . . .

When I manually delete songs from my iPod Mini HP on my Mac, they get deleted from the playlist, but are NOT deleted on the Mini. I never reformatted it for the Mac, because I didn't need to automatically sync, and it's worked until today. Suggestions?

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 6:16 PM

2 replies

Apr 11, 2012 8:53 PM in response to BeerBike

When you say, "manually delete songs from my iPod Mini HP on my Mac," I'm try to understand what you are doing.

Are you looking at the iPod under DEVICES in the iTunes sidebar? Indented under the iPod (still in the sidebar under DEVICES), in Music, you are manually deleting songs? (If that's not what you are doing, please explain in with more detail.)

NOTE: To do the above, you need to have Manually manage music checked on the iPod's Summary tab (in iTunes). With Manually manage music enabled, you should be able to directly delete songs off the iPod.

Can't delete songs from my iPod Mini HP from my Mac . . .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.