Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes fails to launch; Mac Book Pro; Mac OS X 10.6.8;Tried everything so far; NOTHING WORKS. Help!! Desperate!

I'm on a Mac OS X 10.6.8 and all of a sudden one day my iTunes failed to launch. The problem has persisted for months now--I've tried reinstalling, updating all software, removing all music files (which I backed up), I tried Safe Launching it--NOTHING WORKS. Help!! I'm Desperate!

I was existing with my iPhone which is my main music player anyway--and I lost it in a cab yesterday! I need to sync everything (thanks to iCloud most of it is taken care of contacts and calendar wise) and I'm sort of losing hope that this issue can be resolved with the iTunes...

Anyone ever experience this?

Any help is so greatly appreciated!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 2.26 intel GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 9:25 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes fails to launch; Mac Book Pro; Mac OS X 10.6.8;Tried everything so far; NOTHING WORKS. Help!! Desperate!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.