Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes to Ipad and Iphone and Mac

So here is the issue: I have an Ipad, Iphone and two macs. I use the Cloud as well. I have ONE Apple ID, which is set on all devices. I have photo stream turned on on all devices, I have automatic downloads in "store" set on all devices. I have Icould turned on on all devices. If I purchase music or an app from Itunes using my Iphone, it does NOT automatically appear on any of the other devices. If I purchase one from any of the other devices, it also does not automatically appear on the others. Photos do, (but on my Imac at home, I am constantly enabling PhotoStream--it doesn't STAY on--annoying)..but the music and apps will only transfer once I plug in the cable and tell it to do it from my Iphone and Ipad. I thought with the cloud, I could have them appear without plugging in. Oh, I also have all my machines and devices authorized to play my music etc. I am not new to Mac or technology, but I cannot get this one thing to work. I have my Ipad only wifi for now, but have the option of turning on celluar data.

Thanks for any tips....

Valerie

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Apr 12, 2012 8:26 AM

There are no replies.

Itunes to Ipad and Iphone and Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.