Skip navigation

Itunes to Ipad and Iphone and Mac

107 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 8:26 AM by Valerie Mcmillen RSS
Valerie Mcmillen Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 12, 2012 8:26 AM

So here is the issue: I have an Ipad, Iphone and two macs. I use the Cloud as well. I have ONE Apple ID, which is set on all devices. I have photo stream turned on on all devices, I have automatic downloads in "store" set on all devices. I have Icould turned on on all devices. If I purchase music or an app from Itunes using my Iphone, it does NOT automatically appear on any of the other devices. If I purchase one from any of the other devices, it also does not automatically appear on the others. Photos do, (but on my Imac at home, I am constantly enabling PhotoStream--it doesn't STAY on--annoying)..but the music and apps will only transfer once I plug in the cable and tell it to do it from my Iphone and Ipad. I thought with the cloud, I could have them appear without plugging in. Oh, I also have all my machines and devices authorized to play my music etc. I am not new to Mac or technology, but I cannot get this one thing to work. I have my Ipad only wifi for now, but have the option of turning on celluar data.

Thanks for any tips....

Valerie

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.