Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so it tells me to go to this web site to downlode to eliminate this malware but i just get this page

How do I down lode this anti malware fix

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Apr 12, 2012 3:34 PM

2 replies

Apr 12, 2012 4:00 PM in response to keith777

To install software updates on OS X:  > Software Update

If the Apple Java update is not offered, then you don't have Java installed, or you're on a release of OS X prior to 10.6, or you're using a local Software Update Server or local Reposado server and it hasn't cached the Apple upate yet. (And if you don't know what the Software Update Server or Reposado servers provide, then you're probably not one of those.)

Here's the most recent Apple update on this: About the security content of Java for OS X 2012-003 and Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 8 (HT5247)

This particular Java 2012-003 download apparently hasn't reached the Apple downloads servers yet, based on some of the chatter, so there's not yet a place to download it other than via Software Update.

so it tells me to go to this web site to downlode to eliminate this malware but i just get this page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.