Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ever since the last update, most of the songs I have purchased through iTunes will either not play, but show the pause icon is available, or it will show a different album art for a song. Help?

Ever since the last update, most of the songs I have purchased through iTunes will either not play, but show the pause icon is available, or it will show a different album art for a song. Help? I have the latest generation of iPod touch that did not have a camera. I think it is either a generation 3 or 4.

I have already restored from a back-up, but the back-up was from the day before. The problem had already been going on for at least a week by then. Tonight I deleted the songs off the unit and then recopied them and still having songs not playing, or playing a different song than the one displayed. Not sure what else to do at this point???

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 10:13 PM

There are no replies.

Ever since the last update, most of the songs I have purchased through iTunes will either not play, but show the pause icon is available, or it will show a different album art for a song. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.