Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone4 sync with outlook 2007 calendar has stopped

My iphone4 sync to outlook 2007 calendar has stopped working.

Outlook 2007 Contacts syncs fine.

I've tried the various solutions offered in the Apple support to no avail, except, I have not tried removing and re-installing iTunes.

Any ideas guys?

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 3:24 PM

4 replies

May 30, 2012 2:01 PM in response to gymdudeabs

I have experienced this issue for several months and a similar experience with the Apple support person. I found a suggestion that worked for me for awhile - Under the Help toolbar in Outlook, I selected Run Diagnostics. I did find an error, that once corrected allowed me to sync properly for a short time; however I am back to being unable to sync my calendar again to either my ipad or iphone.

Jul 29, 2013 6:13 PM in response to davidhillyer

Did this problem ever get solved? I was syncing my iPhone 4 with Outlook 2007 for over a year using iTunes and all of a sudden, my calendar isn't syncing (contacts are syncing fine.) Not sure what happened. When I chatted with the help desk, they confirmed that all of my settings are right, then suggested iCloud. It seems like lots of people have problems with iCloud so I'm hesitant. Any suggestions besides getting a new phone?

iphone4 sync with outlook 2007 calendar has stopped

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.