Skip navigation

iphone4 sync with outlook 2007 calendar has stopped

557 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2013 6:13 PM by SpartanFan8418 RSS
davidhillyer Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 14, 2012 3:24 PM

My iphone4 sync to outlook 2007 calendar has stopped working.

Outlook 2007 Contacts syncs fine.

I've tried the various solutions offered in the Apple support to no avail, except, I have not tried removing and re-installing iTunes.

Any ideas guys?

iPhone 4
  • mariefromlahaina Calculating status...

I also have this problem.  Appeared to have stopped working about a month ago(?).

Very frustrating.

Any help out there?

• gymdudeabs Calculating status...

I have outlook 2007 on Windows 7 desk top.  After I updated to iTunes 10.6.1. and ver 5.1.1. on my iphone 4, my calendar no longer syncs.  My techie guru after hours of testing tells me it is an iTunes issue and NOT Outlook and I need to wait for a patch.

REALLY????

• kmiller1234 Calculating status...

I have experienced this issue for several months and a similar experience with the Apple support person. I found a suggestion that worked for me for awhile - Under the Help toolbar in Outlook, I selected Run Diagnostics. I did find an error, that once corrected allowed me to sync properly for a short time; however I am back to being unable to sync my calendar again to either my ipad or iphone.

• SpartanFan8418 Calculating status...

Did this problem ever get solved?  I was syncing my iPhone 4 with Outlook 2007 for over a year using iTunes and all of a sudden, my calendar isn't syncing (contacts are syncing fine.)  Not sure what happened.  When I chatted with the help desk, they confirmed that all of my settings are right, then suggested iCloud.  It seems like lots of people have problems with iCloud so I'm hesitant.  Any suggestions besides getting a new phone?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.