Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone says 'no service'?

no service

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 3:41 PM

3 replies

Jul 17, 2013 7:26 PM in response to gdgmacguy

'No service' does not always mean, 'no service'. it means the phone is not working right. The reasons are a mystery. I have the same problem. Wireless internet is fine where I am. My blackberry is fine. Mine works on and off for no apparent reason but mostly not. I've tried numerous solutions presented here to no avail. New sim card, change time and date, dumped most of my apps, etc...It works for a few minutes, then goes back to this state of annoying appleness. Never again.

Oct 10, 2015 12:23 AM in response to mocinhademae

Dear Apple

I'm using iPhone 6 in Liberia.... Most of the times my phone say, no service or searching... which after a while comes back on but from Yesterday, it's not connecting anymore. My Samsung works flawlessly but my I6 is a pain and it has my company number. I have tried everything including restoring via itunes and still nothing. This is really embarrassing. Please HELP! I can get contacted with solutions on zustiizth@yahoo.com. I'm Voits Winkler a IT Technician working with ArcelorMittal, Liberia. SOS

my iPhone says 'no service'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.