To be of any help, can I get these info?
- Which version of iTunes are you using?
- What is the iPod software version, as shown in the iTunes summary page?
- Have you tried re-installing iTunes? using this procedure.
Have a nice day!
2. I'm afraid to plug it back in again to check, but it said that I had the latest version installed...does that help?
3. Yes I've tried that, same thing happens.
Last week after numerous attempts I was able to get it to sync about 3400 songs (out of 22000) before it crashed, today I got up to around 4300 and a new Windows error "Delayed Write Failure" in addition to a couple different iTunes errors.