Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch not displaying complete album by artist/album title

Just bought a pre-recorded CD. It's titled 'Does this train stop on Merseyside - The Very Best of Ian Prowse'. All the songs are written by him, and either performed with his old band Pele, his current band Amsterdam or with two other artists. I've imported it into iTunes on my iMac and it plays fine and I can search for the whole album, which returns just this album, however, I've synced it to my iPod Touch and although all the tracks on the album are on the iPod; they're not under one album. Searching for Ian Prowse under artist brings up everything he's done and not just this particular album. Even searching under the album title brings up different tracks from the album, in groups, not one album with all tracks. Any idea whether there's a setting on my iPod or iMac I need to change regarding compilations etc?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2), iPod Touch 64GB 3rd gen, iPad (1)

Posted on Apr 15, 2012 9:43 AM

There are no replies.

iPod Touch not displaying complete album by artist/album title

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.