Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 stolen

hey, i had my iphone 4G stolen wht can i do ?!?! i live in egypt is there any help to know its location using my serial no

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Apr 15, 2012 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2012 10:15 PM

Step number one is to be able to log in to iCloud with your Apple ID. I'm curious how you could log in to Apple Support Communities without it. Are you using the same Apple ID?

IF FIND MY IPHONE APP WAS INSTALLED U COULD TRACK IT AND LOCK UR PHONE

AND U NEED ANOTHER IDEVICE WITH I CLOUD TO LAOCATE IT

If you can't remember it go tohttps://iforgot.apple.com/

Next, you would have had to enable "find my iPhone" and location services in your iPhone's Settings. If you didn't do that then it's no use trying to locate it since it can't be done without those settings.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2012 10:15 PM in response to shahrozian

Step number one is to be able to log in to iCloud with your Apple ID. I'm curious how you could log in to Apple Support Communities without it. Are you using the same Apple ID?

IF FIND MY IPHONE APP WAS INSTALLED U COULD TRACK IT AND LOCK UR PHONE

AND U NEED ANOTHER IDEVICE WITH I CLOUD TO LAOCATE IT

If you can't remember it go tohttps://iforgot.apple.com/

Next, you would have had to enable "find my iPhone" and location services in your iPhone's Settings. If you didn't do that then it's no use trying to locate it since it can't be done without those settings.

iphone 4 stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.