Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth StereoHeadphones (Nokia BH-505) not getting detected on my MacBook Pro (OS X Lion). There are threads went on on Apple-Community but they were old. Just curious if any Software update or firmware update available so that I can connect my device

Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Nokia BH-505) not getting detected on my MacBook Pro (OS X Lion). There are threads went on in Apple-Community but they were old. Just curious if any Software update or firmware update available so that I can connect my device.

Chandra

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 6:54 AM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2013 2:19 AM in response to Chandra69

Thanks. I find the way to reset the headphones. Because you may have paired the headphone with some other phone or device, You need to reset the headphone to pair it with other bluetooth device.

1. turn off the headphone

2. push down the button for about 8 second till the blue light blinks

3. your mac or any other device can now detect the headphone.

Bingo!

cheers.

Bluetooth StereoHeadphones (Nokia BH-505) not getting detected on my MacBook Pro (OS X Lion). There are threads went on on Apple-Community but they were old. Just curious if any Software update or firmware update available so that I can connect my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.