Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro not turning on and having no responses

Hi there.

I recently bought a macbook pro, I had been having trouble with my internet connections then when I finally have it sorted out the computer just turned off out of the blue. I've tried researching and using the troubleshooting methods i've found online but they dont seem to be having any response. I have the charger plugged in and its flickering a light green. I'm really unsure of what to do, If anyone has any idea of what could be wrong with it please let me know or know of another way to troubleshoot it?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 7:19 AM

4 replies

Apr 16, 2012 7:29 AM in response to monique139

If the Mac gives no response at all and the pilot light on the charger cable is flickering, there might not be enough power in the battery and the charger not getting any across. What do the battery charge indicator lights show? See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3205

If there's an issue with the battery and/or the charger, you will have to take the Mac to an Apple Store or Service Provider for further diagnosis and resolution.

Macbook Pro not turning on and having no responses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.