Set this thing up just like the limited instructions directed. If this is supposed to be APPLE EASY it doesn't pass. I was reluctant to purchase this after previous problems with airport and my fears are confirmed.
1. Not even sure it is backing up since I can't find the disk on the Time Capsule to read it.
2. I got it to print once but all the print settings were changes for some reason. Could not see previous print options for toner save and such.
3. Changed nothing, didn't even shut down the computer and now it won't find the printer
4. Tried to follow the printer trouble shooting but the computer won't even find the Air Port device when I try to execute the recommended reset http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1253
5. I think it may be linked to the device for wireless to the internet, something is but I can't be sure if it is the Time Capsule or my wireless modem that it is hooked to by Ethernet cable and to the WAN port as instructed.
6. It will only run a printer with the USB? Really, that is kind of foolish.
Is this going to be a continuing problem? If it is this thing is useless.
Apple blew it on this one in my view.
I don't have time to mess with it any more today. I have real work to do and not working on a computer