Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have some problem with In-App Purchases

Dear Customer Support,

Because my 4 year-old daughters purchased In-App when he play

and i can not Report a Problem in Itune

I inadvertently purchased all of this application below.

Order Number:

Receipt Date: 16/04/12

Order Total: $99.99

Billed To: MasterCard

Diamond Dash,140000 wooga

Report a Problem In App Purchase $99.99

Payment Card Total $99.99

Hope I can get help from you as well.

Best regards

<Email Edited by Host>

problem with In-App Purchases-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:01 AM

8 replies

Sep 22, 2012 6:28 AM in response to ddddda

Yes, I've encountered the same problem too.

To b j t: our problem is with the IN-APP PURCHASES, NOT iTunes Store Purchases.

I subscribed a magazine from the Zinio App and somehow it double charged me for the same subscription,

Zinio, subscription to Elle - $18.99

Zinio, subscription to Elle - $18.99

Total $37.98

Why would I need to pay twice for the same subscription?

Does anyone know how to "Report a Problem" for IN-APP Purchases? NOT iTunes Store Purchases. When I followed the steps in How to report an issue with Your iTunes Store purchase it only led me back to the support page, just like what ddddda encountered.

May 2, 2012 5:18 PM in response to ddddda

seems that apple doesnt want to allow reports of problems....the link on itunes sends you to the itunes support page which has nothing about this and the links you guys have posted are dead links and when you search it on apple support page nothing shows up...guess they trying to be stingy like apple always has been....

<Edited by Host>

May 18, 2012 9:31 PM in response to ddddda

Hi, ddddda

I've got the same problem, same rate.

I called to Apple Support and she recommended me to report by this link.

http://www.apple.com/asia/support/itunes/contact.html

(Select topic .. App store)

Within 6 hrs, Apple replied me with this.

>>>>>>>>

Dear Charin,

Josh here from the iTunes Store.

I understand your son made a purchase accidentally that you would like refunded. When it comes to your money, I can certainly appreciate how important it is to feel that you are treated fairly, and I would be more than happy to help you out with this today.

Please read my entire email as I have included information about your refund, what was purchased and how to avoid these type of purchases in the future.

Charin, the charges in question are for in-app purchases. An in-app purchase is a purchase that can be made within an Application on an iPhone or an iPod Touch.

In-App purchases are items you can buy that will assist you in advancing in the game you're playing. Some examples of In App Purchases are: bonus game levels or maps, additional experience points, subscriptions, and recurring services.

The Application "Diamond Dash" was free, and this is the Application that was used to purchase the in-app items. The in-app purchases were for "1000 Gold" to be used when playing "Diamond Dash."

Please note that there is a 15 minute window after initially entering in your password, where the password is not requested again. Once this time has passed, you will be requested for your password, and also to confirm the purchase by tapping the Buy button.

To prevent any further in-app purchases from being made unintentionally, please set the in-app restriction on your device(s) as soon as possible. You can set the in-app restriction on an iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad by following these steps;

1) Click on the "Settings" Application

2) Now from the list of options click on "General"

3) Scroll down and click on "Restrictions"

4) Under the heading "Allowed Content" be sure that "In-App Purchases" is "OFF."

After reviewing the circumstances of your case, we determined that issuing you a refund for your unintentional purchase of "1000 Gold" is an appropriate exception to the App Store Terms and Conditions, which state that all sales are final. In five to seven business days, a credit of $99.99 should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase.

The iTunes Store provides a warning message that asks if you are sure that you want to buy an item. This warning can be turned off. If you would like to make sure that this warning is on, you can reset the warnings in the iTunes Store by following the instructions in this article:

Resetting iTunes Store warnings

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1734

Additionally, you can make modifications on certain devices that will prevent them from making purchases:

iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch: Understanding Restrictions

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this issue, as if you do, I would be glad to help. Thank you very much for being part of the iTunes Store family, Charin. I hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,

Josh

iTunes Store / Mac App Store Customer Support

Please Note: I work Sunday 7 AM - 3:15 PM, Monday 4:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Tuesday 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM, and Friday 7:00 AM - 3:15 PM

All times are EST.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once i've got any development, I'll posted here.

remark : This app "in-app purchase" no need for password confimation in buying dialogue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.