Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

graphic shows in landscape, disappears in portrait

I placed a graphic in a 3 column grid landscape layout. Through the Widget menu I applied a caption. Through the Wrap menu I applied Float and Object Causes Wrap.

When I switch to Portrait mode - the graphic just isn't there. It's not anywhere - I checked the whole document.

I was hoping to get the graphic to appear in the same spot in the running text in both Portrait and Landscape.

Am I missing something here? Applying the wrap incorrectly? Is this a glitch in iBooks Author?

iBook, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:21 AM

3 replies

Apr 16, 2012 12:11 PM in response to K T

I've looked into this issue further - your advice appears to be bad. The option to "share with portrait" (under the Layout inspector) appears to only be available for images that are on master pages.

I'm still learning this program so I'm definitely no expert. If you can further explain what you meant or correct yourself, I'd appreciate it.

graphic shows in landscape, disappears in portrait

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.