Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my friend lost iphone he wants to track using my ipad how to????

how to track stolen iphone

iPad 2, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 8:33 PM

. If you did not have Find My Phone turned on/activated,or location services on there is no way to track your phone other than physically looking for it.

Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

Summary

Learn what you can do if your Apple product has been lost or stolen.

If you have lost or found an Apple product, please contact your local law enforcement agency to report it. Although Apple does not have a process to track or flag lost or stolen product, you can use My Support Profile to find a list of serial numbers that have been purchased or registered with your Apple ID.

1. Go to My Support Profile*.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. View your purchases in "My Products".

* Currently available only in certain languages.

Note: If you need help remembering your Apple ID(s), go here.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2012 8:33 PM in response to iamur_life

. If you did not have Find My Phone turned on/activated,or location services on there is no way to track your phone other than physically looking for it.

Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

Summary

Learn what you can do if your Apple product has been lost or stolen.

If you have lost or found an Apple product, please contact your local law enforcement agency to report it. Although Apple does not have a process to track or flag lost or stolen product, you can use My Support Profile to find a list of serial numbers that have been purchased or registered with your Apple ID.

1. Go to My Support Profile*.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. View your purchases in "My Products".

* Currently available only in certain languages.

Note: If you need help remembering your Apple ID(s), go here.

my friend lost iphone he wants to track using my ipad how to????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.