Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook White without a battery inserted. Automatically press F12 and Power Button after idle about a minute?

My Macbook White without a battery inserted. Automatically press F12 and Power Button after idle about a minute? But when I'm using it, it's normal.

I tried to reset NVRAM and all the reset trick. But it still has that error. I don't know is it an error or normal function.

This is an error I get since Mac OS X Snow Leopard. After I format the HDD, and install Mac OS X Lion, this error is still there.

My Macbook White is CPU Intel T7200 Core 2 Duo. 3GB of RAM. 250GB of HDD. VGA GMA945. Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3.

Can anyone help!? I really hate this error. Since I watch Movie, It keep popping up the Gadget Desktop and the Shutdown Windows.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 6:30 AM

There are no replies.

My Macbook White without a battery inserted. Automatically press F12 and Power Button after idle about a minute?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.