Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using my UK iPhone4 in Germany

Hi folks

I am not asking anyone to discuss ongoing legal debates i'm just after some information.

I'm in the UK and have a UK iPhone 4 and a UK iTunes account. I am going to Germany for a week and have been reading about the legal wrangling that has been going on there to do with iCloud and push notifications.

My question is this. I rely on push to get emails and calendar updates. Will I notice or have any problems with this? I wont be using a German SIM in my phone, I'll be roaming. I guess what I am basically asking is does the block on Push only effect German iPhones, with German iTunes accounts on German networks or will anyone entering Germany with an iPhone be unable to use Push regardless of where their phone originated from?

If so will this also apply to using wifi?

Thanks for any help offered 🙂

Best Regards

Stu

Macbook Pro (Unibody) 2.53Ghz (15") 4gb RAM - Snow Leopard, Mac OS X (10.6.6), 4 x Mac Pro Quad 3ghz - 1 x G5 Tower - iPhone 4 32gb - iPad 16gb

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 3:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 3:20 AM

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4208?viewlocale=en_US

3 replies

Using my UK iPhone4 in Germany

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.