Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download onlive desktop app

Hi.. I Already heard about onlive desktop which can support with mcrosoft office doc.,, can someone help or tell me how to download the software in ipad or iphone because i cant found it on the app store.. Tq.. azuwienaida@yahoo.com

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 4:00 AM

7 replies

Apr 25, 2012 4:45 PM in response to Samsung2012

Nothing to do with Apple - the manufacturers of the app decide have to make sure they are licensed to sell (or give away) in different countries. Just because something is available for free in one country does not mean there is a license to do the same in other countries. In this case, it may be because OnLive only has a US license to stream the games that are their bread & butter (it's questionable whether they can even share Office there, from what I've read, and Microsoft might come down on them any day), or it may simply be because they don't have the capacity to expand beyond the United States.

Apr 26, 2012 5:53 AM in response to Samsung2012

I'm sorry to hear that you made a mistake and didn't do the research into what was required to do iPad development... but there are other uses for the MBP and iPad besides developing apps on them. If that's all you are planning on using them for, perhaps development of computer programs isn't the field for you... and I'm not sure what any of this has to do with OnLive Desktop in Malaysia, which is what the OP was asking about.

How to download onlive desktop app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.