Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I attach a pic to a reply email?

Trying to attach a picture to a reply email using iPad. How can I do that?

iPad

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2017 4:55 PM

How do you take a picture and attach to an email while you are already typing up a reply to an email?

I can attach already taken pics videos and files but can not take the picture and attach

thanks

10 replies

Dec 18, 2013 11:30 PM in response to KidNyce

Hi, For any of you who have been looking for ways to attach files when replying or forwarding a mail.

There is a new App available - Called "Email Reply".

https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id780069308?mt=8

It is pretty basic, but it supports POP and IMAP and major email accounts such as Google mail, Yahoo mail, Microsoft Hotmail, iCloud mails etc. For you company accounts, as long as you know your POP and IMAP settings, then it would work for you.

I tried attach several files in a email reply, and it worked just what many of you wished a iPad could do.

Another nice thing is that you could open multiple email accounts at once or open multiple attached files at once in a browser like user interface.

And it supports cloud, Wifi, Open in as well, so you could get files in and out easily. I am a small business owner, it works for me well. I could manage all my email accounts in this App. I have a sense that this App would evolve over time.

Of course, you could read emails and save attachments with this App.

How do I attach a pic to a reply email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.