Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud/Keynote Not Syncing Presentations

When the 1.6 update arrived, Keynote "Cleaned" itself because there was a "low amount of space left" on my iOS device. Ever since, I have not been able to get Keynote and iCloud.com to talk to each other. The presentations are downloading from iCloud to the iOS device (can see it in Settings.app), but it is not showing up in Keynote. All of the presentations in the app before the update have the "Upload" arrow pointing up.

I have reset my iOS device several times, deleted and reuploaded the presentations to iCloud.com, and I deleted the iCloud account and disabled the iCloud funtionalities on my iOS device, and NOTHING!!!

I am pretty good with technology, especially Apple stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING. Please help. 😢 I just want my Keynote!

Thanks, Tacscout

(P.S. The same is true for Pages, but I am mostly worried about Keynote; it has ALL of my files. I do not have Numbers.)

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 6:02 PM

3 replies

May 9, 2012 10:54 AM in response to Tacscout

You wont believe this.... but try powering down the iDevice.

I sat here for hours, pouring over the forums, trying to figure out why, when I drag/dropped the presentations from my PC to the iCloud folder I could NOT get them to appear on my iPad. In frustration, I turned it off and back on. And there they were.....

::sigh:: how about a "sync" button in Keynote, Apple? Or even the option to download from the cloud internally in Keynote on the iPad?

Hope this works for you.....

~Roz

iCloud/Keynote Not Syncing Presentations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.