Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Safari 5.1.5 (Lion 10.7.3) opens but homepage not run. If I click on some more bookmark (any link) Safari can not handle two screens: they are flashing intermittently, alternating wildly between them.I've tried to manage the Library folder... no look.

My Safari 5.1.5 (Lion 10.7.3) opens but homepage not run. If I click on some more bookmark (any link) Safari can not handle two screens: they are flashing intermittently, alternating wildly between them.I've tried to manage the Library folder... no look.

I canuse otherbrowsers likeGoogleChrome andWyzosmoothly.I've tried resetting theSafariPreferences, changefolder permissions,use the"RepairDiskPermissions"(DiskUtilities), butcould not getSafarito show methe contents ofany page.

Can anyone help meplease?

Thank you.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 20, 2012 2:01 AM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2012 2:06 AM in response to AiltonMarques

Hi...

butcould not getSafarito show methe contents ofany page.

From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Empty Cache

If that doesn't help, back to the menu bar, click Safari > Reset Safari

Quit then relaunch Safari to test.

If that does not help, Apple suggests using OpenDNS > Safari 5.0.1 or later: Slow or partial webpage loading, or webpage cannot be found

Very easy to setup. Use OpenDNS for better speed, more security, includes anti phishing filters, prevents browser redirects, blocks the flashback trojan, and it's free.

Open System Preferences / Preferences then select the Network tab. Click the Advanced tab then click the DNS tab.

Click +

Enter these addresses exactly as you see them here.

Click +

Then click OK.

Try Safari.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.