Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Aperture support Images and videos from the new 3D cameras?

Posted on Apr 20, 2012 12:52 AM

8 replies

Apr 20, 2012 8:15 AM in response to TMS519

If the camera is listed here OS X Lion: Supported digital camera RAW formats or here Mac OS X v10.6: Supported digital camera RAW formats then the raw image file is supported by Aperture.

If the camera is not listed then as Keith wrote if it produces JPG's they can be imported into Aperture.

If you told us what camera you were interested in it might help.

regards

Apr 20, 2012 3:10 PM in response to Keith Barkley

when I said "support" I meant will I be able to use any of aperture tools on an Image taken in 3D. Like the auto adjust, crop, and retouch tools. Has anyone seen what a 3D image looks like on a computer screen? Looks blurry or just not look in 3D? Does it look like a regular 2D image/video until I put it on a 3D screen? Can 3D images be uploaded to a website like youtube or my personal websites? Aperture is one of the best programs I've ever used to I hope it does allow you to work with 3D formats. The only thing I'd like to see aperture do is allow some simple editing to videos. Such as rotate or brightness.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.