Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I setup AirPlay in iTunes on my new laptop?

I had my laptop stolen which had about 40 albums saved on Itunes along with Airplay which streamed music to my Denon player.

I now have a new laptop with Itunes installed. How do I get my Airplay setup again on the new laptop.???

Windows 7

Posted on Apr 20, 2012 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2012 1:20 PM

Check out this Apple article -> Using AirPlay

Enabling AirPlay from iTunes on your computer

To stream music or videos from your computer to an Apple TV or AirPort Express:

1. Connect your computer and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
  2. Open iTunes (10.2 or later).
  3. Locate and click the User uploaded file icon in the bottom-right corner of the iTunes application.
  4. Select your Apple TV, AirPort Express, or AirPlay-enabled speakers or receivers from the list of available devices that appears, and begin playback.

Note: The images of a TV screen User uploaded file or speaker User uploaded file next to each AirPlay device in the AirPlay menu indicate the type of media content you can stream to that device.

Do you see the Denon when you click the AirPlay icon in the lower right corner of iTunes?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2012 1:20 PM in response to fred quimby

Check out this Apple article -> Using AirPlay

Enabling AirPlay from iTunes on your computer

To stream music or videos from your computer to an Apple TV or AirPort Express:

1. Connect your computer and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
  2. Open iTunes (10.2 or later).
  3. Locate and click the User uploaded file icon in the bottom-right corner of the iTunes application.
  4. Select your Apple TV, AirPort Express, or AirPlay-enabled speakers or receivers from the list of available devices that appears, and begin playback.

Note: The images of a TV screen User uploaded file or speaker User uploaded file next to each AirPlay device in the AirPlay menu indicate the type of media content you can stream to that device.

Do you see the Denon when you click the AirPlay icon in the lower right corner of iTunes?

How do I setup AirPlay in iTunes on my new laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.