Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Working in FCP6, open a project, sequence not showing ANY fonts from motion master templates. Start new sequence and they appear fine. Whats up with it?

So here's what I've got: one of the first gen Intel Macbooks with 2gb RAM, running a fresh install of FCS2, fully updated. I pulled out my external with my project on it (saved in the same version), that I keep my demo reel updated on. I've always used the motion text master template files to label each clip and for some reason, this round the text isn't appearing. Let me be clear just how weird this is: the template file will show up in the viewer, but any file set in this sequence will be blank. If there is any graphics to the file, IT shows up, but not the text. I opened up a new sequence and and first added a new master file to it, and it showed up on that sequence. I then went to the old sequence and copy/pasted the clips in it to the new sequence and the text shows up as well. What is up with the original sequence that is causing this issue??? Any thoughts? (unfortunately, my copy of Final Cut is a "Not for Resale" (NFR) so I can't call in for support.

Thanks in advance!!!

Final Cut Pro 6, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Apr 20, 2012 11:43 AM

There are no replies.

Working in FCP6, open a project, sequence not showing ANY fonts from motion master templates. Start new sequence and they appear fine. Whats up with it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.